iMobility is a company of ÖBB Holding. Our aim is to provide travelers with easy access to the wide variety of modes of transport. To achieve this goal, we develop and run the app wegfinder for Android and iOS. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a new employee at our office in Vienna.
Wegfinder is an award-winning app with a growing user base. It seamlessly combines public and individual modes of transport to provide an easy to use intermodal mobility solution. Wegfinder is also offered in different flavors to empower touristic regions and organizations to offer highly customized mobility services.
As part of our international development team (10 people), you are involved in the design, operation and further development of our platform, working together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on expanding and optimizing our Android apps. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder.
Our technology stack
- Java / Kotlin
- Gradle, Fabric / Firebase, Fastlane
- Google Maps, RxJava, Dagger, Realm, Butterknife, Retrofit, OkHttp, Epoxy, Junit
- Appium, Jenkins, Jacoco
- Experience in software development on Android, Kotlin knowledge is a strong plus
- Git is your best friend
- Previous experience in mobile apps with a large user base
- Degree in computer science or extensive work experience
- Proactive attitude and a high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
- Very good English (working language)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of continuous integration (Jenkins 2 pipelines) and test automation (unit tests / UI tests)
- Knowledge of the Linux/Unix shell
- Pet projects and active contribution to the Open Source community
A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
In our modern office (4th district, near Vienna Central Station) you will find excellent coffee, a quiet working space, you will get a MacBook Pro and a company phone that you can also use privately. Your lunch is co-financed by iMobility.
The salary range for this position is between 3,500 and 4,000 EUR gross p.m.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com
(GitHub link, short letter of motivation, curriculum vitae)