Mobile Apps Tester (m/f/d), Part-time (12€ per hour)
iMobility is a company of ÖBB. Our aim is to provide travellers with easy access to a wide variety of modes of transport. To achieve this goal, we develop and run the app wegfinder for Android and iOS. We are user-friendly, transparent, open-minded, professional and respectful. We arelooking for a part-time mobile apps software tester for our office in Vienna.
Together with other testers, you will perform regression tests for our mobile app wegfinder every two weeks. You will report directly to our QA manager Sorina, who will guide and support you in carrying out the test suite. We ensure the desired quality level by regularly and systematically testing the apps on different devices. Your contribution helps us to run an innovative and exciting app by ensuring that the new releases meet our high expectations.
- Manual execution of tests on multiple mobile devices, one day (~5 hours) every two weeks
- Documentation of the test results and creation of short and clear test reports in English
- Feedback on tested software and errors found
- Working with multiple mobile iOS and Android devices
Skills and attitude required for the job
- Basic technical understanding of mobile ecosystems and interest in software topics
- Strong communication skills and the ability to report in a clear and precise way
- Being able to see the product from a customer perspective
- Being able to assess how a specific issue may impact the user experience
- Focused, independent & thorough working style
- Having an eye for details
- Working knowledge of English, German is a strong plus
- Being friendly and having an interest in working in a high-performance startup
What we will provide
- Interesting tasks that are having a direct impact on our users’experience
- A corporate culture that offers space for top performance
- Extensive familiarizationand training in Software Quality topics that may become your next full-time career of choice
- Gaining experience in an agile software startup
- A diverse and unique team in a warm working atmosphere
- Excellent coffee in a modern office, with perfect public connection(near Belvedere/Wien Hbf.)
Due to COVID-19,the position is temporarily fulfilled in home-office. The normal office schedule will start as soon as possible.
If you are interested, apply now with your CV and a short letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person Sorina Gheorghe. We look forward to getting to know you.
Salary: 12€ per hour