38,5h, m/f/d, on-site/remote
As a corporate startup of ÖBB, our mission is to make the diversity of mobility throughout Austria easy to use. For this purpose, we have developed the leading Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform including the app "wegfinder". It combines public transport, sharing offers and all other forms of mobility in a single app. With "wegfinder", you can find all routes, compare and combine different offers, and book tickets, vehicles, and trips directly in the app.
We are a young, international team of mobility and IT enthusiasts, living the values of customer focus, open mindset, transparency, professionalism and respect.
As part of our international development team (~10 people), you will be involved in the design, operation and further development of our platform, working together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on expanding and optimizing our iOS apps. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder.
Our technology stack
- Swift, Firebase
- RxSwift, RxCocoa, UIKit or SwiftUI, fastlane
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development on iOS/Swift. Android/Kotlin knowledge is a strong plus
- Comfortable with Git and CI tools like Jenkins
- Previous experience in mobile apps with a large user base
- Degree in computer science or extensive work experience
- Proactive attitude and a high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
- Very good English (working language)
- For this position in full-time employment (38.5 hours per week), a salary starting at € 3.500,- gross (14x per year) is provided. Your salary will be agreed individually based on your qualifications and experience.
- 50€ monthly mobility budget for private use in the app wegfinder.
- You will receive a smartphone and notebook (MacBook Pro), which you can also use privately.
- Our modern office is conveniently located (S-Bahn, U1, main station).
- We work "hybrid", i.e. partly in the office and partly in the home office.
- Best coffee in barista quality.
- A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
You are interested?
Great, apply now! We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org (GitHub link, short letter of motivation, curriculum vitae)